All books are full color except when showing black and white art.
11 x 9", 48 pages.
First editions available in hard and soft cover.
Out of print.
(All books purchased are signed. For special dedications please add $ to the purchase price. All sales are plus shipping costs and sales in New York City are subjected to a 8.25% sales tax.)
SEASCAPES/ Book eight in a series of twelve volumes
Biographies of the artists, history of the art and full color paintings reproduced
- "A Sanctuary By The Sea" 3rd Pompeiian style, unknown Roman artist, 20 BC - AD 45
- "Naval Battle" Godefroy de Batave, Dutch, 1520
- "Landscape With The Fall Of Icarus" Pieter Brueghel the Elder, Flemish, 1567
- "Seaport With Ulysses Returning Chryseius To Her Father" Claude Lorrain, French, 1644
- "The Whale Ship" William Turner, English, 1845
- "Tours Sunset" William Tuner, English, 1832
- "Lake Leman At Sunset" Gustave Courbet, French, 1875
- "Impression" Claude Monet, French, 1872
- "The Shore Of The Turquoise Sea" Albert Bierstadt, American, 1878
- "Women Bathing" Paul Gauguin, French, 1885, American, 1982